This article walks through how to use Alleva Presence for telehealth.
There are two scenarios to leverage telehealth in the Alleva system: (1) individual sessions, and (2) group sessions. They function the same way as you will see in the video. Below are a few points to keep in mind with regards to telehealth and how it works.
- Users must be granted permission for HIPAA Video Conferencing. This is done by going to the User Management section of Settings.
- When doing either an individual or group session on the calendar. You must select a Video Session. For individual sessions, you are also able to invite emergency contacts. If selected, they will be emailed a link to the meeting.
- When a session is created, the session leader and all participants get an email notification with the information on how to join the session.
- Sessions currently cannot be set as recurring sessions if doing them as a video session
- You can only start a session 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.