Click here for video: Magnifying Glass Search Function Video Walkthrough
This Walkthrough will show how to use the Magnifying Glass Search Icon to search for Previous Information from a Re-admitted Clients, Clients, Leads/Prospect, Referrals, and Users.
- When a Client is Re-admitted a new Profile is made but all previous information is stored in a previous profile.
Search for Client/Previous Client:
1. Select the Magnifying Glass Icon on the top of the page.
2. Search for the Client by typing their First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, or Email (Currently only one field at a time.)
3. Select Profile with the correct Admit and Discharge Date from Previous visit.
Note: Now all information for Client will be from Previous Visit including Documents, Notes Treatment Plans, etc...
Search for Leads/Referrals/Users:
1. Follow Steps 1 and 2 from above.
2. After Searching for Client, Leads/Prospect, Referrals, or User Select the Tab that corresponds with Search.