This Solution will walk through the steps of resolving the issue where Username information is Autofilled into a Search.
Ensure Chrome is Up to Date:
1. In the URL search "Update Chrome" Select the Update Chrome Button.
2. Ensure Chrome is Up to Date or Select the Update Button.
Remove Autofill Data:
1. Navigate to Search getting Autofilled and Click into the Search.
2. Hover Mouse over Autofill Data and Hold Ctrl + Shift + Del.
Note: This is the the Shortcut on Deleting the Username
1. Navigate to Settings for Chrome by Selecting the Three-Dot Menu and Select Settings.
2. Navigate to Passwords under the Autofill Section.
3. Locate the the Saved Passwords for Allevasoft.
4. Click the Three-Dot Menu and Select Remove.
Fix Future Issues:
1. Log Out of Allevasoft and then Log In again.
2. When Prompted to Save Password Select Never.
Note: This will fix the issue and not Autofill Username information.