Medication Destruction is completed in the "Centrally Stored Medication and Destruction Record of the Alleva system.
1) Select Medications, then Medication Destruction from your left-side menu bar.
2) Select your client from the list by clicking the "Open Form" button. If you need to select a discharged client, be sure to adjust the drop-down to "Discharged"
3) Select the "Meds Destruction" icon from the Action column
4) Enter the required fields: Count of meds being destroyed, Witness name, and Witness signature. Then Click "Save and Sign"
5) The Destroyed medications will now show at the bottom of the form, with a time stamp of destruction and witness.