While assigning beds to your clients you can adjust the list that appears in the "Bed Occupancy" section by filtering out beds that are not needed for viewing.
1. First, select the "Filter" icon in the right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Once you click on the 'filter icon' a list will appear allowing you to apply filters such as: 'Admission Date', 'Estd. Discharge Date', 'Room', 'Gender', and 'Bed Status'.
The admission date and discharge date are required for you to add other filters so, select "Admission Date" and "Est. Discharge Date" from the drop-down calendars. To filter by the "Room", "Gender" or "Bed Status" select from the drop-down menus.
3. Select "Apply" when you are finished. The "Bed Occupancy" screen adjust the list of beds according to the filters you have applied. Select "Reset" when you want to view the original "Bed Occupancy" list.
Occupancy Report Shortcut:
1. To go straight to making an "Occupancy Report" select the 'occupancy report' icon located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. This icon will then take you directly to the "Occupancy Report" in the "Reports" section of the software.
Search Specific Clients:
1. You can search specific clients and their bed occupancy by typing in their name in the search bar at the top of the screen. Names will appear as you type in letters into the search bar; type in the whole name or select the client from the list that appears under the search bar.
2. The "Bed Occupancy" list will adjust and show only the specifically searched client.