1. You can select the shift-round-shortcut by hovering over the orange circle with the plus sign that is located in the bottom right-hand corner of every page and selecting the "Shift Round" icon.
Or, you can go to the "Shifts" section in the navigational menu and then select the 'Round' subsection. To create a new shift round note select " + Add New" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. A new page will populate allowing you to input the patient's location by checking the box next to the designated location. You can also add notes by typing in the text boxes on the right side of the screen.
4. Select "Save" if you would like to come back and finish taking notes later. Or, if you have completed all the necessary information select, "Save & Sign".
5. Enter your 'Pin' or complete your 'Signature' and select "Save".
6. A new box will populate allowing you to enter the 'log shift time'. Do this by clicking the arrowing until you get the appropriate time. Then select "save" when you have completed entering in the time.
Once you have completed this process a green box will box will appear in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and your shift round information will be added to the queue.