1. Under the client tab on the chart you can select the "Prescription" button to add new meds or alternatively you can scroll to the bottom of the client chart, select "Medications" then select the orange "Add" button.
2. Once you have selected the prescription button or the add button you will be taken to the medication screen.
Select "Add New Med".
4. Type in the name of the medication in the "medication" search bar.
5. As you type in the medication all related medication will appear in the blue search box below. When the medication you are searching for appears select it from the list below.
6. Once you have selected the correct medication a list of dosages will appear. Click on the blue words of the dosage you need.
7. Once you have selected the medication with the correct dosage this page will populate. Here you can correct the dosage and time of day the medication needs to be taken. Here you can also add other information like 'Instructions', 'Duration', and whether it's a 'PRN'.
In order to save the medication correctly and have it appear in Med Mangement, you must fill in 'Indications', 'Last Does' and 'Start & Stop Date'.
Once you have inputted all medical information select "Save".
8. Once you have saved a medication it will be added here to the list of current medications.