1. Starting on the main Dashboard, expand 'Calendar' on the left navigation menu. Then select "Scheduler"
2. You will be taken to the 'My Calendar and Scheduling' page. Click on the day (when in 'month' view) or time slot (when in 'week' or 'day' view).
3. Once you click the day/time you want to add the session to, the appointment type box will appear. Select "Individual Session"
4. Next, the 'Add Appointment' pop up will appear. Fill out all required information. If the appointment will be recurring, select the 'Is Recurring' box and fill out the applicable additional information. Then click 'Save". Video sessions can not be recurring as it is a HIPPA requirement to send out a unique link to join each video session.
4. A green 'Saved Successfully' alert will appear on the upper right corner of the screen if the appointment has been added to the calendar successfully. The appointment(s) can now be viewed on the calendar.