Add UA to an existing Client chart
1. First, starting in your 'Client Dashboard', select the client chart you are adding the UA to.
2. Once in the client's chart, scroll down to 'Client History'. Then select 'Testing Analysis'.
3. You will see all 'Testing Analysis' details appear. Click 'Add' on the right side of the screen.
4. Next, a pop up box titled 'Urinary Order' will appear. Make sure you have the appropriate 'UA' bubble selected for 'Test Type'. Then click 'Add Template'.
5. The 'Urinary Order Results:' pop up box will appear. Under the 'Variables' section, select all applicable boxes for the test results. You will see the information auto populate in the 'Urinalysis Testing:' box above as you click through the different categories. When finished, click 'Append & Close' or 'Append & Multiple' if adding multiple UA tests.
6. You will be taken back to the 'Urinary Order' screen. Select the signing staff member(s) at the bottom of the screen. Then select 'Save & Sign'.
7. Enter your PIN or add your signature to the 'Sign Your UA/BA' box. Then click 'Verify'. You should then see a green 'Saved Successfully' alert confirming your added UA. Done!